And so the journey has begun…

Hello!!

Just a quick update. It’s quarter past midnight now and I’m sitting at Heathrow airport… waiting for my flight to Paris which will leave at 6:40 today. From Paris I’ll then fetch a flight to Delhi where I’ll be arriving shortly before midnight Delhi time. Once I’m there I’ll be making my way to a hotel where I’ll be staying for the first night before I get a room somewhere else. Where that will be I’m not sure – but I have been assured that something has been sorted out for me. So fingers crossed.

For now I just wanted to say that I’m finally starting to realise that this is all really happening. The last two weeks have been really busy and I did not have much time to think. But now I’m getting really excited 🙂

Anyway, I will update you when I’m in Delhi.

All the best,

Sven

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to And so the journey has begun…

1. Sam says:

By now your adventure has well and truly started!! I am enjoying reading your updates and hope you are getting settled in 🙂 xx

• Sven Schiltz says:

Hey Sam,
      Settling in fine and finally managed to get used to the time difference and overcome my first minor case of Delhi belly. You must be getting really exciting about Kampala now?! How are the preparations for that coming along? Have you got your vaccinations?
      Toodels,
      Svenson
      xx